Sunday, October 25, 2009

Conundrum, Solved

Larry, recounting to me some episodes from the Boy Scout death march he took David on last weekend, said, "What was really scary was when the huge tree fell down..."

"Wait," I said. "You were hiking in the forest and a tree fell?"

"Yes," he said. "And the noise it made..."

"Whoa!" I said. "You were hiking in a forest and a tree fell and it made a sound?"

"Yes!" he said, catching on. "It did! So I suppose that proves that even on that trip, far away from civilization and all its womenfolk..."

"...you were still wrong!"

Poor guys - they just can't catch a break...

(You really have to click on that last link to understand the joke...)

7 comments:

  1. Poor guy! That's a funny t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but what i want to know is why was he afriad of the noise the tree made when it fell when he was wrong in the forest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I think I need to send Mr. CPQ for a walk in the woods....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But...but... the tree only makes a sound if someone is there to hear it. And he's only wrong if...never mind.

    ReplyDelete