How To Know That Your Housekeeping Isn't Quite Up To Snuff
- Your kids ask, "Is someone coming?" when you tell them to clean up the living room.
- After you spend the better part of a morning vigorously scrubbing your wooden kitchen table, your 8-year-old exclaims, "I didn't know it was that color!"
- You don't let the children open the refrigerator when company is over, for fear of public shaming.
- Your teenager assumes someone has vomited when he sees you removing the sofa slipcover for a shaking-out.
- You use a throw rug, strategically placed in front of the fridge, to break the fall of the jars and bottles that inevitably tumble out.