Friday, January 11, 2013

British Goings On

Jenny Explains It All has linked to her daughter's irreverent recap of Season 3, Episode 1 of (what else?) Downton Abbey.  Go!  You won't regret it.  Unless, of course, you haven't seen it yet, in which case it is just a mess of spoilers...

It's true, I'm a tad obsessed.  Look at it this way - it's the first TV series I've watched in approximately 2 decades.  I know!  It's like I live at Downton myself.  "Television, Robert?  What is that?"  "Don't worry, m'dear; it hasn't even been invented yet.  Not even in America..."

5 comments:

  1. I feel the same way - a tad obsessed. A few nights ago, there actually was a skirmish in our household over use of the TV, which only occurred because I am now using the TV to watch Downton Abbey. I won. Nothing will stand in my way!

    I have to forego the irreverent recap, though. I'm still on Season 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Season 2 available on Amazon Prime!

    We have similar altercations over TV use here. My menfolk just don't understand priorities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need some females around so I can watch this show.
    Guess what we watched last night? "Revenge of the Electric Car" (I'm not joking!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been waiting for season 2 to come out on Netflix but it looks like I'll have to pay 11.99 for it on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As much as I'd like to click over and read it, I can't, as we haven't started Season 3 yet.

    ReplyDelete