Sunday, June 22, 2008

Can't Beat Yesterday's Title

Well, Larry and Anna left sometime before dawn this morning; my birthday is over; and we have an end-of-homeschooling year picnic to get to (and make a dish for) today. So you can read my maunderings over at MidCenturyModernMoms; or maybe you just need a little break from all this blogging stuff, too. Go ahead. Enjoy yourselves. I'm going to spend most of the next 6 hours trying to dig out from under the detritus that accumulates when I goof off for a couple of days. Let me tell you, it's scary. Laundry, toys, dishes - they are all colluding to make me hide under the bed for the rest of the day.

But it's dirty under there, so I won't. I swear, no one knows how to work a Swiffer around here except me.

9 comments:

  1. Whaaa? You were too tired to link? I have to find it myself?! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes....I understand. Even when they do help sometimes it's not much of a help. My family did a load of laundry for me and shrunk my best linen pants and a deformed my bra in the drier. Yeah. Thanks. Next time I'll do it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love when they actually help out. Doesn't usually happen unless I'm "riding herd"...oh well...
    Blessings & Peace, E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday one day late. Of course you don't have to diaper on your birthday. It's the law. Understand, by my calculations, you've changed approximately 18,000 diapers --3,000 per kid for three years each.

    It usually takes me three outings after a child has been potty trained to convince husband that that has actually occurred.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! (For some reason I couldn't comment on your last post.) June is a popular month for birthdays! I turned 21 (again) a few days ago too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy (belated) Birthday!

    And I know EXACLTY what you mean, no one knows how to unload a disherwasher or work a broom around here but ME.

    Grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday and I guess I have to clean, too. Darn it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi this is Dawn. And I'm wondering why Larry and Ana left before me. I'm also wondering who Larry and Ana are and where are they going?!

    ReplyDelete