Packing Is Hard

Harder to do than it looks
Well, 15 minutes to leave for the train station. I've spent the last 5 hours packing. Yeah, I don't know why, either. I mean, the knitting did take a bit - looking for the right size needles, choosing the yarn - and I had to make sure everything fit and I wanted to arrange my clothes so I wouldn't have to go into my main suitcase until Salt Lake City, but 5 hours? If I had been with Lewis and Clark, they would never have managed to leave St. Louis.

Anyway, I've bought a keyboard for my IPad (oooh, fancy!) so I can blog at you during our trip. And hopefully I will leave this cough behind me at home, because seriously, someone on that train tonight might just kill me if I make the racket that I did last night. But have Robitussin, will travel - that's me. I'm so darn plucky.

Westward, ho!






Comments

  1. Happy travels!!! Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon voyage! What fun! Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good trip! You are so good to us, to get a keyboard so you can blog. I would like to know how you like the ipad keyboard - I am thinking of getting one.

    But mostly you should just have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you allowed to drink hard liquor? Better for a cough than the Robotussin. You won't be driving, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time!

    Knittergran

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful trip! Looking forward to your posts. Fingers crossed that cold is finally left behind.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hermes Handbags president for her specially designed a handbag, and to her name to name, this is the Replica Handbags,Your help in find out this in Breitling Wattches is very much appreciated. If you could send me more pictures of Rolex Daytona, I could see Rolex Watches Online that it is a nice band of watches that would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fascinating! I would love to do a long train trip someday. Those neck pillows are awesome, but I have to draw the line at walking around airports with one draped around your neck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment