Our home school clubs got together at a park yesterday afternoon, where the kids played happily and we moms chatted and shared my chocolate. (And when will you people figure out that this homeschooling thing? It's all about us moms. If the kids were in school, we might have to get full-time jobs or something. And what fun is that?)
Where was I? Oh, yes - I noticed that one of my friends had 2 of her fingers taped together and asked what happened. Turns out she had broken one of them (pay attention now) by tripping over a vacuum cleaner cord. Who knew that cleaning your carpets could be so dangerous?
Ladies, I believe this leads us to an obvious conclusion: vacuuming is an activity that should only be undertaken by a trained professional. Spread the word.