Saturday, September 24, 2011

Not Yet Famous

I noticed that someone named "Sears" commented this morning on my post Appliance Mindgames  and for a moment I thought, "At last! I've been recognized as a leading opinion maker and am being offered free appliances from a major appliance manufacturer!"

Amazing what can flit through my mind in approximately half a second, isn't it?

Anyway, the comment in its entirety read thusly:

Your blog really very good and i voted to you. 

Sentiment appreciated, for sure; but apparently my ship has NOT yet come in.

********

But at least I have not yet fallen to the bottom of the Big Family blog rankings at Circle of Moms.  Vote for me to save me from certain ignominy and disgrace.  Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! All fixed! And I voted (again). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm behind on my reading (and internet use in general, thanks to my husband who thinks I only need 90 minutes a day! Crazy...). Unfortunately, the powers that be won't let me catch up on my voting, either. However, you are now at 212 and that's a long way from the bottom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have voted for you every day! And I'm glad I can finally leave a comment again :) ...I hope MIME

    ReplyDelete