|This may or may not be an actual picture of Homemaker Man.|
1. Have you ever stolen anything in your life? (don't answer this if it's a felony still under the statute of limitations. Disclaimer)
I've stolen men's hearts with gleeful abandon.
2. Can you read my mind?
Yes, and I'm telling your wife.
3. Coopon or Q-pon (there is a correct answer here)?
There is always a correct answer. But I'm not giving it to you.
|This is NOT ME.|
Medium-rare vegetarians are delicious!
5. How many angels fit on the head of a pin?
Damn it, Jim, I'm a writer, not a seamstress.
6. What's the frequency, Kenneth?
Don't call me Kenneth. Or Shirley.
7. What does it have in it's pockets?
It has extra apostrophes that it sprinkles wrongly over possessive pronouns.
8. If you were ever sent to prison, and you couldn't get your hands on a spoon or a toothbrush, out of what would you fashion your shiv?
I had to look up "shiv." The real question is, how did Martha Stewart make hers?
|Not my real number...|
The ability to call me on Mother's Day and my birthday.
10. In order to save the world, you have to do seven minutes in heaven in a broom closet with either Vladimir Putin, Newt Gingrich, or the corpse of Elizabeth Taylor. Who do you choose?
I don't get this. We're in heaven. Either everyone's an angel or everyone's a corpse. Why is only Elizabeth Taylor a corpse? Whence this simmering hostility you harbor against beautiful women?
11. What is your desert island ice cream brand and flavor?
Breyer's strawberry. Yum.
I'm not tagging anyone. And you can't make me.
[Photo credit: LockerNerd]
[phone image: life-hacker]
Tweet Pin It