Sunday, January 17, 2010

No Time For Titles

First, a correction - Friday I claimed that Ree had over 400 comments already! 400! As in, a very big number! Ann in NJ, as first commenter, gently informed me that somehow that number had jumped to, uh, 24000 in the 15 minutes since I had posted this information. Seems that it was 400 comments on just the first page that I had noticed. I didn't even know it was possible to have more than one page of comments. Jenn tells us that the final total was over 25000. Meaning that Ree owed over $2500 dollars to charity....rather than the 40 dollars that I had so uncleverly calculated.


Second, RobinH, taking pity on my lack of pixels and computer ignorance in general, sent me a corrected version of the delurking badge (over there to your right). She claimed that she just happened to have some extra pixels lying around and didn't mind sharing them.


So, for those of you keeping count, that is 2 commenters gently humoring my total technological ineptitude. The blogosphere is a very kind place, if you ask me - my teeny-tiny corner of it, anyway...

******************

I've got a fridge post coming - it features my Holiday Collection. What? The holidays are over? No wonder that stuff doesn't look edible. 3-week-old pot roast, anyone?

****************

It's almost Monday - I'm going to post this instead of waiting for the funny to come up and hit me in the face. I don't think it is gonna show tonight. You can always check out Sue instead. She's got a lock on funny.

9 comments:

  1. What? No linky love for me? :)

    My funny seems to be MIA as well--maybe next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 400 comments? over 24000 comments? and here i jump for joy when i get...oh...two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fixed, Jenn! And, Bia, I know - it's like she's playing to a stadium...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mi pixels es su pixels, SC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh...fridge posts, I can't wait! Just threw out the plum pudding and hard sauce left nesting there since the 25th. Some of us like it, some of us don't, and some of us should not put another bite of ANYTHING in their mouths!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3-week old pot roast in your fridge? That's an argument to get a dog at your house if I've ever heard one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fridge and my fridge must be best friends.
    And I couldn't find that delurking badge. I ended up with a ransom note instead (stolen off Google images, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see your three-week-old pot roast and raise you an entire drawer of moldy cheese. Don't even try to guess the age of That Bacon. Eew.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't read Ree but I'm glad she's using her popularity for good!

    ReplyDelete