Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Feeling Green

Still alive, just too busy to write. And believe me, THAT'S busy. I'm telling you, this being-an-adult gig is for the birds. I am just keeping my eyes fixed on this coming Monday, when I can go back to my customary lackadaisical approach to life.

Well, except for that taxes thing - I'll still have to take care of that.

Anywhoo, St. Patrick's Day has passed unmarked here this year. Due to the unfortunate corned-beef-and-cabbage barfing incident of 2014, no one seems to want to ingest our traditional St. Patrick's Day dinner ever again.

Oh, wow, I went to link to a post about that night a year ago when I stayed up to watch Brian repeatedly deposit regurgitated corn beef into our barf bucket, and I realized that I have never regaled you with that particular tale. I know you're disappointed.

Oh, well, never mind. Be sure to enjoy those St. Patrick's Day leftovers tomorrow, though! Yum.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! I never liked corned beef anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't recall that incident, so I guess I'm glad you hadn't posted it -- my memory isn't as poor as I thought! For you, however, it's one year later and I imagine it still seems rather fresh...
    I had buttered potatoes and a pint of Guinness last night, which was enough Irish food for me at 9pm. Working late isn't all it's cracked up to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An uneventful St Patrick's day is a great thing.

    I was just thinking that I was starting to get caught up after my recent trip, but dammit, I still have to do the taxes.

    ReplyDelete