- Gosh, I love putting that picture up there - makes me feel that my blog is a part of something big, something meaningful...
- Sitting in Starbucks, lo, these many evenings, has brought me into reluctant contact with people who talk loudly enough to let me (and everyone else in the vicinity) know all the intimate details of their lives. It's fascinating. I'm not getting much work done, though.
- Let me elaborate. Their lives aren't fascinating. What's fascinating is their belief that they should - nay, must - regale their (mostly silent) coffee companions and all the perfect strangers around them with the minutiae of their existence. How does a person get that self-involved?
- Says the person who has a blog all about herself and her life....
- Susie is saying she's bored. That is, when she isn't saying a lot of other stuff that is hard to understand, because my mind shuts down after the first few thousand words or so. Someone remind me - what does one do with a 4-year-old child who talks all the time? Answers may not involve duct tape.
- Why is August so long? Discuss.
- Larry's taking me out to dinner tonight. He just doesn't know it yet.
Tweet Pin It