Here it is again, brought to you by Jen at ConversionDiary - the Blogger equivalent of Scoobie Snacks to brighten/illuminate/otherwise enhance your Friday!
- Whew - I don't know if I can live up to that build-up...
- Larry forgot to turn on the dining room light before he left this morning (it's dark and cloudy out), and I might have people coming over today. It's embarrassing having to explain to them why I need them to unscrew the globe and twist the light bulbs.
- Although it wasn't embarrassing to explain that to more than 200 people yesterday...hmmm....
- You haven't seen a fridge post lately because the mess in there has gotten so overwhelming that I am ignoring it. I think it is the rotting farmers' market tomatoes in the bottom left-hand drawer that have pushed me into denial.
- Let's face it, I am never getting a new dishwasher. I'll get that refrigerator you see to the right instead. It should fit into the dishwasher spot perfectly. Do you think that would hold all the condiments? And juice? Discuss.
- Mrs. G posted my toothpaste lament over at The Women's Colony yesterday. Until I read all those comments, I had never realized just how many marriages struggle with this problem. Perhaps this is the sort of issue that pre-nups were made for?
- I woke up this morning and realized I had no clean pants, and (as mentioned in #2), an acquaintance might be coming over today with her kids. What would be more embarrassing - wearing ratty old pajama pants without explanation, or confessing that after 18 years of running a household I still can't keep track of my laundry? And should I bring the subject up before or after I ask her to tighten the light bulbs?