- No one comments, no one calls.....what's up with you people?
- I'm glad I'm not Larry today - he has to go to the dentist.
- Then again, Larry doesn't have to amuse a 4-year-old all day. Maybe he is the lucky one.
- This may be my shortest blog post ever.
- Do you realize I've blogged about toothpaste, floor sweepers, laundry detergent, toasters, and dish-drying racks this week? Domesticity unleashed! I didn't even realize I had a theme.
- Halloween's coming. At what point can I reasonably buy a huge bag of candy under the pretense of saving it for the 31st? I hear some Hot Tamales calling my name.
- Darn! I hit the enter button by mistake, and now I am being haunted by the superfluous "8" once more.
- Click on that Halloween link in #6 so you don't make the mistake of taking your innocent young children to Michael's this month. Forewarned is forearmed.
- Conversion Diary has more 7 Quick Takes - she's good with computers, so she never suffers from a superfluous "8." Or "9."
Tweet Pin It