Sunday, December 30, 2012

Uh-Oh

I think I'm in trouble here.  Let's see, I'm hosting a New Year's Day party for the entire neighborhood in 2 days, I have LOTS of cooking and cleaning to do tomorrow, and...uh...my hands and fingers hurt in a really weird way and using my computer mouse seems exhausting.  In fact, sitting up seems exhausting.

You know, it would figure if I dropped dead of the flu the same week I won a very special handmade bowl with cats on it over at Derfwad Manor.  Just my luck...

I'm going to bed.  If you're a praying sort of person, pray I don't get sick until Wednesday.  Thanks.

10 comments:

  1. NICE to meet you :) Congrats on the bowl, although unless you also live in Ithaca you won't have it at your par-TAY. :( ANYWAY, This means we are nearly cousins now, and I love yer blob here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, we WERE in Ithaca this past August; but I felt funny barging in on you with the whole family in tow.

      Delete
    2. Why not, SC? I did it:

      http://kcinnova.wordpress.com/2009/08/19/wwc-97-vacation-edition/

      Although Gary did look a little bit overwhelmed and concerned when we showed up...

      Delete
  2. It's a really sweet bowl. Congratulations! I hope you don't have the flu. Maybe it's another, milder virus?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No time to be sick! Hope the party is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's hoping it's some 8 hour fatigue bug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WIshing I could be there! Homesick for the old neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you woke up feeling fine today. Even though you won the Gary Rith pottery. Taking the high road makes me queasy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay....I am being patient. Did you get sick? Did your party happen? Did everyone love the new den? Are your fingers still aching that the weird way?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the holidays with an ear infection, a flu, and a bronchitis who is too stubborn to go to the doctor, and a few mere colds.

    ReplyDelete