A Word To The Wise
How Not To Be An Organized Knitter
- Get a tote bag.
- Put a work-in-progress in it.
- Add a tape measure and a darning needle.
- Put another work-in-progress in it, in case you finish the first one while you are out somewhere. Make sure there is enough loose yarn to allow both projects to become entangled. Bonus points if tape measure gets tangled also.
- Repeat with several more tote bags.
- Buy more knitting needles because you can't remember what you have and it is too time-consuming to check all those bags.
- Put the spare needles in yet another bag.
- Buy more tape measures while you're at it. Put them with the spare needles.
- Misplace bag.
- Repeat steps 1-9 ad nauseam.