Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Paging Angela Lansbury...

Where's Angela when I need her?
I came home from Bunko (a trifle sloshed, I'll admit) to find that my husband left this interesting health item up on the computer screen. For those of you too busy to click, the headline reads Vitamins Linked With Higher Death Risk in Older Women - which makes me wonder...

Did Larry leave that up for me to see because he is concerned about my health and longevity?

OR

Did he forget to hide evidence of a nefarious plan concerning my future well-being?  In other words, will he be assiduously offering me a multi-vitamin every morning?

[Angela Lansbury photo: Mislabeled]

6 comments:

  1. Only time will tell, but you are onto him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it just be easier to use his bare hands?
    Now you must share why he was reading that for real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. My mom used to try to get me to take vitamins all the time, I should send that to her. I quit taking them after I choked on one lol. Figured if I was going to die I'd rather it wasn't at the hand of a huge daily vitamin ;)

    BTW, looking for a Bunco group that drinks booze j/k ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss Bunko for that very reason (okay, for many reasons).
    I agree, we need Miss Marple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never got Death Risk. Isn't it 100%? I've got some research to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh GREAT. Another thing to worry about. I have to take vitamins because of Ye Olde Gastric Bypass. So of course, now I am going to die. Hmmm.... Am I officially an Older Woman now? I will be 40 in February. I'm going to pretend like I don't need to worry about this until then.

    ReplyDelete