Random thoughts from today:
1. The problem with waiting several months to look at my photos on the computer is that I belatedly learn that the haircut I got in April makes me look really awful. I don't think even photoshop can fix the problem. Although I am not really sure what photoshop is. Can it give me different hair? And, the real question here is, have my friends been acting in a compassionate manner by not telling me the truth? Or should they have staged an intervention?
2. How about that Dow Jones, eh? And whoever thought a bank failure in Iceland would be big news? I didn't know Iceland had a bank.
3. Larry returned early(!) (as in, this evening!) from his week-long management retreat.
4. I spent the afternoon lying in bed not suffering from gallstones. It was fun. I comforted myself with the thought that I still had all day tomorrow to clean up the house and prepare for Larry's birthday before his return late tomorrow afternoon, but...well, see #3. Sometimes surprises are not a good thing.
5. This study about acetaminophen use for infants should be getting way more attention. Parents, check it out!