- I just taught Rachel and her friend how to crochet. I know, I am amazing. So, now, if you'll excuse me, I'll spend the rest of the day in my bedroom closet, hiding from the children and blogging on my laptop.
- One of these days I should figure out how to file self-employment tax forms. Say, before the nice gentleman from the IRS shows up at my door...
- My (self-employed) neighbor says I can deduct mileage for getting to Starbucks. So now I"m wondering if the cinnamon coffee cake is deductible as "office expenses."
- Using the word "deductible" makes me feel very grown-up.
- Stick around for #7 - you won't regret it.
- I figured out how to stick that "7 Quick Takes" icon (or whatever you call it) into this blog post. I feel very good about that. Even if it is too tiny.
- Best for last - solutions to the problem of health care reform - enjoy!
The Daily Show With Jon Stewart Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c You're Welcome - Health Care Reform Daily Show
Political Humor Joke of the Day
Friday, July 31, 2009
7 Quick Takes (Again! Already!)
on July 31, 2009