I just had the privilege of rummaging through the box into which Larry swept all the junk off our computer desk (I was looking for my scrapbooking tape runner - David needed it for a paper biplane he's creating). I never found the tape; but here's a partial list (and I can't emphasize the word "partial" enough here) of what I did find, in case any of you doubted my description of Larry and I as a couple of disorganized slobs.
- My missing knitting book (and yes, I know I said last week it wasn't in there; apparently, it was hiding)
- Assorted sticky notes with phone numbers scribbled on them
- One (large) electric stove burner drip pan (really)
- 4 (yes, 4) expired and/or broken cellphones
- One 10-dollar LLBean gift card (cool!)
- New-in-box computer speakers (?)
- 6 pens
- 1 paintbrush (new)
- 1 MP3 player that we are still trying to figure out how to use
- Half a bag of cough drops (Ricola)
- 30 dollars (finders, keepers!)
- An 8-month-old local newspaper
- Stray playing cards
- One golf ball
- Various and sundry CD-roms
- And much, much more!
You know, I'm tempted to turn this into a giveaway...
Tweet Pin It