Saturday, October 23, 2010

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Post...

Hey! If there is a blogger you just can't wait to check in with each day, who makes you feel as if she is a part of your life, whose kids you might worry about while you are sitting waiting at a red light (what? I'm the only one who does that?) - give her a shout out over at MamaPundit's today.  A lot of the comments there so far name the usual suspects: Dooce, Mir, Amalah, great bloggers all, of course.  But the list should reflect the enormous breadth of talent present in the mommyblogging community, rather than focusing only on those talented bloggers who have managed to hit the big time. 


Please note: I am not asking this to get votes for myself!  (And really, would it matter?  I have about 10 readers on Saturdays.)

 And...people...inspired by this post from last year, I used my sick day to clean out the fridge.  It's so beautiful, it brings tears to my eyes.  Picture tomorrow...

[voting booth image: Tales Teachers Tell]

5 comments:

  1. I need to clean out my fridge. Thanks for the reminder! And I think you qualify as a blog I think about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have added you but she's only letting us choose one blog. ONE! That's almost impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cleaned my fridge the easy way. Bought a new one. It's wonderful, see? http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_04680062000P?vName=&cName=&sName=

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I need to understand this. What do we call women who are not mommy bloggers? Are we suggesting that once the kids are gone, there isn't much else to say that is valuable? I'm serious here. So, are women of childbearing age somehow more important than those of us on the whose kids are growing up and moving on successfully. Is mommy blogging directly related to marketability?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're always near the very top of my list (and also near the top of my feed reader, since you've been on it so long) but I rarely blog on weekends. Something about having to share the computer with the rest of the family...

    Mrs. G., I think the answer to your last question is YES. And clearly from reading you on a religious basis, I think you have TONS to say that is of great value.

    ReplyDelete